The fastest in its class thanks to its quad-core processor
It supports the latest released version (4.3) of the MDB protocol. Thus, it works in harmony with all modern payment systems.
Compatible with executive payment devices thanks to the Magma ExecuMDB device
Largest display in its class with a 4 line x 20 character LCD display driver
Backlit 4x4 (16 buttons), stainless metal and ultra durable keypad
Dimensions and Main Details
Height / Width / Depth: 1389 mm / 605 mm / 650 mm Weight: 100 kg Power: 150W Volt : 220V - 24V - 12V Shelves: 5 Column: 4 Product Capacity: 130 (average)
Main Controller and Software
• 168 Mhz Processor
• Ability to work on all modern payment systems (card payment, coins and paper money) with MDB Level 3 compatibility (up to 4 devices)
• EVA-DTS Support*
• Payment system that can be used without the need for (Cashless Device) integration
• The same motherboard can be used in all Magma series vending machines for ease of spare parts management and stock keeping.
• Fire, smoke, motion and vandalism (impact) sensors*
• Providing detailed information to the user with the RGB Led Driver, which provides 65 different color interior lighting options.
• Largest display in its class with a 4 line x 20 character LCD display
• Backlit 4x4 (16 buttons), stainless metal and ultra durable keypad
• 200 sales memories
• Sales reports by hour, day and month
• Payment method based turnover reports
• Periodic turnover tracking with temporary turnover (resettable)
• Reports of money saved in payment systems
• Instant detection of possible motor or tray problems with smart tray and spiral motor control
• Error tracking with Magma Diagnostic Device*
• RS485 Support*
Microcontroller supported product sensor that checks whether the product can be delivered or not.
Frequency modulation system not affected by ambient light
Intelligent sensor system that detects the fault and disables the sensors and continues to work and prevents loss of turnover.
High-sensitivity sensors that can detect product drop up to 1 cm² cross-section and 30 km/h
Motor Controller Module
Spiral control system that allows the product to fall with an additional 90-degree rotation when it is detected that the product does not fall at the end of the 360-degree rotation.
It has a driver that can control up to 88 spiral motors thanks to its motherboard that can be used in common with all Magma S series vending machines.
Cooler Control Group
Intelligent anti-icing system (Smart Defrost) with dual digital temperature sensors
Cooling system that can reduce the cabin temperature up to 1 ° C and keep it at that temperature
Software and hardware system that extends the life of all products in the cooling group up to 10 times with its soft starter system.
A controller that detects the door position (open/closed) and shuts down the cooler and fans and prevents the cabin temperature from falling rapidly during service/filling.
"R290" gas powered refrigerant system in compliance with EU regulations on global warming potential (GWP) and energy consumption.